Welcome to Monaghans Galway Service Department
If you are looking to get your Skoda, SEAT, CUPRA and Volkswagen car serviced in Galway visit our car service centre on the Tuam Road, Galway City.
Our aim is to keep your vehicle in tip top condition. We have a state of the art workshop with all the latest diagnostic equipment and our technicians are constantly upgrading their skills with courses on the latest Skoda, SEAT, CUPRA and VW models.
We aim to offer value for money servicing and repairs in the shortest possible appointment waiting time.
We also offer the option to book your next service online, click here to get started:
- Always know correct pressure of your tyre and check regularly. Look out for slow punctures/ cracked walls and keepan eye on treading.
- Always keep a spare wheel in your vehicle.
- If you have bought a used car. Check that the toolkit is not missing anything. Ensure your jack is working correctly and you have all tools to replace a tyre.
- Important: Some cars have separate locking wheel nuts fitted, make sure you have necessary tools to remove these.
- Engine oil should be checked every two weeks to ensure high performance. Some cars use more oil than others, however if you are consuming large amounts of oil it might be an early sign of an engine problem.
- Your oil and filter should be changed at every service.
- Use antifreeze to prevent corrosion inside the cooling system as well as preventing the coolant freezing.
- When topping up your coolant ensure the engine is cold.
Windscreen & Wipers
- Check regularly for cracks and chips and ensure repair is carried out by a trained specialist.
- Replace wiper blades yearly.
- Check & clean all lights regularly. Don’t forget indicators, brake and fog lights.